Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy thoughts

Russell Brand - funny and intelligent. odd looking and comfortable with himself.
"I bet it was a robot church for androids, where their bible was in binary and their Jesus had laser eyes and metal claws." - from My Booky Wook. Read it!
Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla- my own personal brand of heroin. (Also very good with some rum!) Why, I ask you, is it only available in the states? WHY?!?!?
Cadbury Mini-Eggs - my own personal brand of heroin #2. (Only available during Easter (thanks be to Allah!) or I'd be as big as a house.)
Batman - self explanatory.
Bentley - he's my dog. unconditional love at it's finest! (See photo.)
Naps - best way to spend free time in my opinion.
Books - second best way to spend free time, although if you are reading with your time, you're not really free to do other things. perhaps it should be 'Time for Reading', not free time. Hmmm.
The Shins - good for when you're angry or frustrated and need to calm yourself. good for when you are happy and need to sing a song really loudly while driving your car. good for when you can't sleep. sweet lullaby. :)
Bubble Baths - relaxation at it's finest. best when shared reading a book on a cold day.

That is all I have for today. Hopefully this list will make you think of your own happy thoughts.
Have a great Friday and here's hoping you have the weekend to relax, unwind and be mellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment