Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

If my boss were to dye his skin green, he'd look like the grinch when stressed. Has a habit of using his hands to wrinkle up his face....

Vampire lovers. I get it. I like the books too, but i wouldn't wear a shirt asking someone to bite me.
I have a team edward shirt. I admit. I was sucked into the twi-hard mania at the beginning as much as the next girl, but holy crap marketing! It's like KISS in the 70's! pj's, lunchboxes, pencil cases?
Yowza!
Makes you wonder if it's the fictional characters everyone is involved with, or the actors who play them. In 25 years when they remake the movies, will it again be the craze it is now?
A friend tells me that the current vampire/zombie love phenomenon is due to the political unrest and global market downfall. He believes that, since the last time these topics were so popular was in the 60's-70's, when Vietnam was occurring and people needed an escape from reality.
I've always read horror/fantasy so I assumed everyone else was just finally catching on to what I knew already.

No comments:

Post a Comment