Friday, March 20, 2009

MTV vs. snob

I have not had the honor of watching the interview of Dan Levy calling Kristen Stewart a Bitch.
Although I have seen many other tv appearances and interviews of his, so I'm going to say if he said it, it was deserved. Welcome to Canada. The land of only taking so much shit before we tell you how it is!
I sincerely hope Dan doesn't get into too much hot water over it. He said what many others have written about. (See Laineygossip.com) He just had his comments caught on tape and blazed across the internet and tv. We need more people like him on the air in my opinion.
I don't watch news, listen to the radio or read the papers. These publications are telling the masses what they are told by editors to say. For ratings, circulation etc.
The only time I get any source of worldly information is when I'm home in time to catch The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos. He's another example of telling it how it is, not how he's told to say it.
In these times we need more news outlets doing the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment